A culture of hand cleansing is vital to prevent the spreading of germs both in work and at home.
We all know that keeping your hands clean is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. Whether they’re brought in from home or public transport, your workplace is a great place for sharing bacteria and viruses.
Germs spread quickly from one person to the next, from stomach-churning food poisoning bacteria such as Salmonella, E. coli, to viruses like, colds and flu. These kinds of germs can get onto the hands easily and when not washed off, they can be passed from one person to another.
Hand washing with soap and clean warm water removes germs from hands and helps prevent infections because:
– People frequently touch their eyes, noses and mouth without even realising it and the germs get into the body as a result.
– Germs from unwashed hands can get into foods and drinks – just think of the number of people refilling their bottles at the water cooler!.
– Germs from unwashed hands can be transferred to other objects that we touch on a daily basis like, handrails, phones, computer, keyboard, mouse and then transferred to another person’s hands.
The solution is simple, washing your hands properly and frequently will achieve the following:
– Reduce the number of sick days in your workplace.
– Provide a more pleasant and hygienic work space for your employees.
– Increase customer satisfaction, presenting them with a hygienic washroom experience when they are on site.
This World Hand Hygiene Day – 5thMay 2019 give your customers and employees a little luxury with the Kleenex Botanics Luxury Foam Hand Cleansers range from Kimberly Clark Professional.
Specially formulated for frequent use hand washing, the Kleenex Botanics Hand Cleanser range leaves hands feeling moisturised whilst the harmonised fragrance choices have been carefully developed to offer an uplifting sensory experience.
Kleenex Energy N08166 / Kleenex Joy N08168 / Kleenex Fresh N08167
The Kleenex range of foam soaps fit with these dispensers:
Aquarius Hand Cleanser Dispenser (White) – C07068
Aquarius Hand Cleanser Dispenser (Black) – C07305
For more information please contact our team of experts on
Phone: (01) 6301800 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 BCSS